No variable specified
Man electrocuted while working on AC unit in Buckhead
by Staff Reports
August 07, 2013 11:51 AM | 1806 views | 0 0 comments | 4 4 recommendations | email to a friend | print
Staff / Samantha Shal / An unidentified man is transported into an ambulance after being electrocuted while working on an air conditioning unit.
Staff / Samantha Shal / An unidentified man is transported into an ambulance after being electrocuted while working on an air conditioning unit.
slideshow
An unidentified man was electrocuted Wednesday while working on an air conditioning unit in north Buckhead.

The man was working on the roof of a building at the Chastain Square shopping center on Roswell Road at about 10:30 a.m. when he was electrocuted, said Capt. Tony Brown of the Sandy Springs Fire Rescue Department. A total of three fire engines from both the Sandy Springs and Atlanta fire rescue departments were called to the scene, where one ladder was used to transport the workman from the roof to the ground. He was conscious when transported to an ambulance and taken to Grady Memorial Hospital in downtown Atlanta.

Rains from Wednesday morning’s storms that moved through metro Atlanta could have caused the electrocution.

One northbound lane of traffic on Roswell Road was blocked by both the ambulance and a fire engine while the man was rescued.
Comments
(0)
Comments-icon Post a Comment
No Comments Yet
*We welcome your comments on the stories and issues of the day and seek to provide a forum for the community to voice opinions. All comments are subject to moderator approval before being made visible on the website but are not edited. The use of profanity, obscene and vulgar language, hate speech, and racial slurs is strictly prohibited. Advertisements, promotions, spam, and links to outside websites will also be rejected. Please read our terms of service for full guides